[Theaterfacultystaff] UCC Reviewer Visit Reminder

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 24 07:57:50 EST 2016

Dear Faculty and Staff,

A reminder that our visit from our UCC reviewers begins this afternoon and runs through tomorrow afternoon. I'm attached the most recent revision of the schedule, with the last changes highlighted in yellow. As you can see, the meetings are short, so please try to be on time when you are scheduled for a meeting. Also notice that some reviewers are not at every meeting.

The reviewers are
Herta Rodina Modern Languages
Mary Rogus Scripps School of Journalism
Dale Masel Industrial Engineering

One last assessment for the year! Whoo Hoo!

Artistic Director/Head
Theater Division
Ohio University
740 593-4818, 917 301-5173(c)