[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Theater Concussion survey: Round 2

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 23 07:52:48 EST 2016

My name is Brooke Kapple, and I am an undergraduate honors research student in the Division of Athletic Training at Ohio University. I am writing you today in a follow-up request for participants in a brief survey regarding concussion in theater. If you have already taken this survey, thank you so much for your time in participating. If you have not yet taken this survey, specific information, as well as the link can be found below.

As you may know, theater personnel are sometimes at risk for hitting their head. The purpose of my survey is to evaluate experiences of possible concussion in theater personnel, as well as knowledge and attitudes towards concussion.

Your responses to this survey will allow us to better understand concussion risks for theater personnel, which could lead to improved healthcare in the theater profession in the future.
The survey should take less than 15 minutes to complete.  Your participation in the survey is completely voluntary and all of your responses will be kept confidential.  Please follow the link below to participate.

https://ohio.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1AFmWvwYI2wa6wt<https://ohio.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1AFmWvwYI2wa6wt><https://ohio.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1AFmWvwYI2wa6wt>

No personally identifiable information will be associated with your responses to any reports of these data. Should you have any comments or questions about this research, please feel free to contact me at theaterconcussionsurvey at gmail.com.

My research advisor, Dr. Jeff Russell, and I thank you very much for your time and cooperation. Your feedback is very important to us.

Yours sincerely,
Brooke Kapple
Athletic Training Student
School of Applied Health Sciences and Wellness