[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Asolo Repertory Theatre Apprenticeships

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 18 17:31:35 EST 2016

In case you have students looking for first experiences after graduation.....

From: Matt Schultz <artadmin at asolo.org<mailto:artadmin at asolo.org>>
Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 12:53 PM
To: Michael Lincoln <lincolnm at ohio.edu<mailto:lincolnm at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Asolo Repertory Theatre Apprenticeships

Dear Michael,

Asolo Rep seeks energetic, knowledgeable, and passionate apprentices to join our team for our 2016-2017 season. Information about Asolo Repertory Theatre's Apprentice Program for the 2016-2017 season can be found at our website: www.asolorep.org/apprenticeships<http://www.asolorep.org/apprenticeships>.

Asolo Rep offers hands-on experiences and valuable training for recent college graduates. Positions are available in artistic, arts administration, casting/dramaturgy, company management, stage management, special events, education/outreach, development, technical theatre and information technology. Most apprenticeships are full-season (September through May/June) and include stipends and/or housing.

Asolo Repertory Theatre is a LORT B regional theatre, located in sunny and scenic Sarasota, on the west coast of Florida, adjacent to the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art. Asolo Rep produces musicals, dramas, and comedies in rotating rep format from November through mid-July. For more information about the company, please visit our web site: www.asolorep.org<http://www.asolorep.org>.

Please forward this information to your students and encourage them to apply. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you would like additional information.

Matt Schultz
Administration Apprentice
Asolo Repertory Theatre
941-351-9010 x3318