[Theaterfacultystaff] Revised UCC Reviewer Schedule

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 17 09:45:17 EST 2016

Dear Faculty and Staff,

Please see the attached revised schedule for our UCC review next Wednesday and Thursday, February 24th and 25th. No meeting times have changed significantly. As a reminder, the reviewers are: Herta Rodina, Modern Languages, Mary Rogus, E W Scripps School of Journalism and Dale Masel, Industrial and Systems Engineering. I have noted in the schedule the meetings in which one of the reviewers has a conflict. They are not required to visit any classes, but they may be peering into active classrooms during the tour early Wednesday afternoon. Compared to NAST/URTA, this should be quite simple.

Thanks for your help!

Artistic Director/Head
Theater Division
Ohio University