[Theaterfacultystaff] Realism Rep Storage

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 17 09:21:14 EST 2016

To those of you who use 308 and 306 as classrooms:

A plan has been made to avoid clogging the back fire staircase of 308 during the run of the Realism Projects. We've been warned several times that nothing should be stored in that staircase. To that end:

During the production period of the Realism projects in 308, (roughly the 3 weeks after spring break) furniture and props for the show that is NOT being rehearsed or performed in 308 will be stored neatly at one end of 306. This will be from roughly 6pm during setup to the end of the rehearsal/performance, when all furniture and props will be put back into 308, as condensed and neatly as possible. (The props closet will be used for as many items as possible.) In addition, the side seating chairs will be stacked and side platforms will be flipped up against the walls to accommodate classes.

Thanks for your understanding as we try to accommodate 6 productions still in process this semester.

Artistic Director/Head
Theater Division
Ohio University
740 593-4818, 917 301-5173(c)