[Theaterfacultystaff] Course Evaluations

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 16 13:14:59 EST 2016

All,

I'm attempting to get a jump on setting up course and advising evaluations for this semester and pursuing remedies for low online responses. If you would be so kind as to let me know what courses you would like evaluated, I can get them built and ready to distribute. I'm looking into other incentives to increase the response rate, such as registration holds or the like. Being that these are anonymous, classes with three or less students may be omitted. It may be that paper evaluations are the best means of attaining sufficient responses, although not the most cost efficient. In the mean time I'm reaching out to other schools to see how they attain high online response rates.

Thank You!

Drew R. Surovjak

Administrative Associate

School of Dance, Film and Theater