[Theaterfacultystaff] CoFA Meeting Friday 4-5:30 / Tammy party

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 15 16:43:04 EST 2016

Dear Theater Faculty and Staff,

This is a reminder of an all CoFA faculty and staff meeting Friday, 4-5:30pm in Glidden recital hall. It is a reception and "state of the union" meeting; the first one put together by our Interim Dean Elizabeth Sayrs. I encourage you to attend if you can. It will be refreshing to those of you who have attended these meetings in the past, I'm sure.

-Michael

PS-
If you haven't heard already, there is a party to honor Tammy Bump, who is leaving us at the end of the week.  The party for Tammy is Friday starting at 5pm in the Hahne. Rani is heading up a collection to buy her a nice gift from all of us.

Michael Lincoln
Artistic Director/Head
Theater Division
Ohio University