[Theaterfacultystaff] Gift for Tammy

Delaney, Shelley delaneys at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 15 15:05:16 EST 2016

Thanks, Rani:

I would love it if you would take this on. I hadn’t settled on a plan of what to do with the money. Maybe multiple restaurants? O’Betty’s, Casa, Salaam, the restaurant at Lake Hope, Kisers, or whatever seems appropriate. I thought about the Zip line for two? I think the students have, over the years, given her multiple Harley gift cards. I’ve asked Maureen for a FreeArt t-shirt and other paraphernalia. I think we’ll get a poster to sign (in addition to individual cards from people). I’ve got some students showing up at the Hahne early to help decorate. I’ve told Chris he can have my p-card for cake and other necessaries. I’d be happy to make a list, Rani, if it’s of use.

SD

Shelley Delaney
Associate Professor
Head of Performance, Theater Division
Ohio University School of Dance, Film, and Theater
delaneys at ohio.edu<mailto:delaneys at ohio.edu>