[Theaterfacultystaff] Gift for Tammy

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 15 14:33:02 EST 2016

Shelley was talking about a gift. I don't know what she'd like. I'd be more than happy to contribute!!

Also everyone should note that there is an all CoFA faculty meeting Friday afternoon 4-5:30 in Glidden Hall. My plan is to attend that and then follow it with Tammy's party, which is to start at 5.

-Michael