[Theaterfacultystaff] Urinetown and the Realism Projects

Free, Ledger free at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 14 14:13:58 EST 2016

Hello Faculty and Staff,

Urinetown is upon us so please let me know what night you would like to see the show and I will put tickets and seats aside for you.

Regarding Middletown and Really Really, Ernesto Ponce (ep562613 at ohio.edu, 419-439-0108) is going to be taking all reservations for both the realism projects by email only. Only call him if you have a ticket emergency.

There will be no tickets issued for the realism projects, there will only be a reservation list that Ernesto will be updating as he receives seat requests. There are only 50 seats available in #308 and Ernesto will put 10 seats aside each night in case Faculty/Staff/VIPs come and need tickets on the night of a show. Those 10 seats will be made available each night on a first-come-first-served basis to anyone on a waiting list at about 7:50pm. Ernesto will be at the show each night coordinating the seating. If anyone needs  special seating arrangements (ie., must sit in an aisle seat, is in a wheelchair, etcetera), then let Ernesto know and he will make a note beside the reservation.

Thank you,

Ledger

Ledger Free
Audience Services Coordinator
Theater Division / Arts for Ohio
free at ohio.edu
917-733-0081

Urinetown

By M. Hollmann & G. Kotis

Directed by Daniel C. Dennis

February 17 - 20 & 23 - 26 @ 8pm,
Talk-backs on 2/20 & 2/24

The Forum Theater, The Radio & Television Building