[Theaterfacultystaff] Celebrate the Inaugural Season of Tantrum Theater!

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 9 15:51:31 EST 2016

Dear Theater Faculty and Staff,

As you may be aware, we are planning a celebration of the inaugural season of Tantrum Theater this summer. This will take the form of a reception on Saturday, June 18 prior to the performance of Little Shop of Horrors at the Dublin Recreation Center. The President, Provost and other University officials will be there, as well as many leaders of the City of Dublin. We hope that all of you can attend as well, as this is a time to celebrate our accomplishment and wave the flag of the Theater Division. If you know now that you will be out of town and cannot attend, please let me know. We do not yet know how many seats will be available for that performance because we expect the attendance to the Celebration to considerably  exceed the capacity of the theater. (Stay tuned for those details.)

Please save this date in your calendars!

All the best,

Artistic Director/Head
Theater Division
Ohio University