[Theaterfacultystaff] Request for "A Woman Alone" set for 2/12 Madness

Delaney, Shelley delaneys at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 9 09:43:30 EST 2016

Hi Natasha:

This should not affect the performance area at all.

Shelley

Shelley Delaney
Associate Professor
Head of Performance, Theater Division
Ohio University School of Dance, Film, and Theater
delaneys at ohio.edu<mailto:delaneys at ohio.edu>

On Feb 9, 2016, at 9:12 AM, Lincoln, Michael <lincolnm at ohio.edu<mailto:lincolnm at ohio.edu>> wrote:

Natasha,
If there are no conflicts with space use this week,  it’s fine with me.
-Michael