[Theaterfacultystaff] Survey Request from Brandon Loper

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Fri Dec 16 09:38:44 EST 2016

________________________________

Hello,

My name is Richard Loper, I am a first year Sound Designer in our wonderful MFA program.  I had the honor of designing the sound for Mrs. Packard this semester. As a student who is still developing his trait I would beg a moment of your time.  I have developed a survey for people to fill out about the sound design for the show.  The survey is completely anonymous, so please feel free to be honest.  I am hoping to take the feedback and locate my strengths and weaknesses so I may develop into a better designer.  Please take a quick moment to fill out a survey if you saw Mrs. Packard or were apart of the production.  I look forward to seeing where I need to advance in the perspective of other faculty and member I may have not yet spoken too.  Thank you for your time.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/P83MXY8

Faculty Mrs. Packard Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/P83MXY8>
www.surveymonkey.com
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.

Richard Loper

Sound Designer

MFA - Ohio University