[Theaterfacultystaff] 2017-2018 Season Announcement

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 14 10:54:14 EST 2016

Dear Theater Faculty,

The season selection committee completed its task late last week. Dennis Delaney, Committee Chair, put together the attached short descriptions of each of the plays. Although we have not worked out the exact scheduling details, the calendar will roughly follow this season calendar, particularly in the first semester when the two main stage productions will be mounted before the Style Projects. In the second semester we are scheduling the spring productions in order to provide the Baker Theater for the Acting Company productions of Design for Living and Twelfth Night, which will be performed the week of March 19th, the first week after spring break. The three Playfest plays will be performed on a "festival set" within the same two week time span that we're accustomed to, so each play will perform fewer times.

For scripts please check the Box folder below, "2017-2018 Season Scripts". Drew will be sending the same information to students and uploading their addresses to this folder so they are able to view the scripts. (A PDF of the script for Failure: A Love Story has not been uploaded yet.)

https://ohio.app.box.com/files/0/f/14366910524/2017-2018_Season_Scripts

Happy Holidays!

Artistic Director/Head
Professor, Theater Division