[Theaterfacultystaff] Food Bank and My Sister's Place

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 7 17:29:46 EST 2016

You can still donate to the Southeast Ohio Food Bank or My Sister’s Place!
Donations of money can be left in the envelope on my door (Kantner 307) and donated items can be left in the box in the Kantner lobby for My Sister’s Place (see list below).

Happy Holidays!
Merri

[cid:image001.png at 01D250AF.7FE4DDD0]
Please note that items with an * next to them must be new and in original packaging.
Also note that items in CAPS are an URGENT NEED.

Entertainment Needs
Card & Board Games*, Journals, Arts & Craft Supplies

Women’s Needs
DAILY PLANNERS, BRAS*, UNDERWEAR*, Pre-Paid Gas Cards, NIGHT GOWNS*, ROBES*, SLIPPERS*, Umbrellas, Shoes, SOCKS*, Makeup and Nail Polish*

Children’s Needs
SOCKS*, UNDERWEAR*, PULL-UPs (all sizes), BABYPOWDER, LOTION AND WASH, RASH OINTMENT,  Shoes

Bed & Bath Needs
PILLOWS*, TOWELS & WASHCLOTHS, TOILET BRUSHES, TWIN XL SHEETS

Hygiene Needs
Hairbrushes*, Nail Clippers*, Curling Irons*, hair dryers*, electric hair straighteners*, BODY WASH, chapstick

Kitchen Needs
Dishtowels & Potholders*, Foil, Plastic Wrap, BAKING PANS*, Cooking Pots*, Silverware,

Household Needs
DRYER SHEETS, ENERGY EFFICIENT LIGHT BULBS, KITCHEN-SIZED TRASH BAGS, CLEANING PRODUCTS, DISINFECTANT SPRAY AND WIPES, TOILET TISSUE, PAPER TOWELS, DISHWASHER DETERGENT, facial tissue, RADIO ALARM CLOCKS, LAMPS*, VACUUM CLEANER*, lint rollers, BABY MONITORS