[Theaterfacultystaff] NYC Theater Alumni Suggestions

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 5 17:29:16 EST 2016

Dear Faculty,

Rachel Cornish's office is looking for suggesting for alumni who are good ambassadors for our program who would be willing to attend a casual dinner for them on the evening of February 26th. They're asking for about a dozen names, knowing that many will not be available. They need the names by December 14th. If each program submitted 2 or 3 names, we'd get a good cross section. Two suggestions already put forth are Qui Nguyen and Jonathan Freeman. Please suggest others!

Many thanks,

Artistic Director/Head
Professor, Theater Division
Ohio University