[Theaterfacultystaff] Lunchbag notes 12-2-16

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Sat Dec 3 17:11:17 EST 2016

Announcements from Friday’s Lunchbag!

This Saturday night, Claire in Motion will be showing for free at The Athena at 7pm. Filmed in Athens by Annie Howell, it features Brian, Shelley, David, Ledger, Lorraine, and Merri. It’s Free!

Finals Week at Alden Library is gonna be awesome. Dogs! Pizza! Crafts? Check out their website or schedules posted in Kantner.

Moonlight is still running at The Athena and offering FREE student tickets through the LGBT Center…and maybe the best film of the year?

Final Nation Theater Live, featuring War Horse is Tuesday 12/6 at 6:30 at Athena Grand.

Clybourne Park and She Stoops to Conquer in Cleveland for cheap, info attached.

We’ve collected $100 so far for the Southeast Ohio Foodbank. One dollar provides FIVE MEALS! Stop by the office to donate. We’re still also collected items for My Sister’s Place in the lobby.

Thanks! Best of luck with finals, y’all.

-Alex