[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Graduate College 2017-2018 Graduate Named Fellowships
lincolnm at ohio.edu
Fri Dec 2 14:37:33 EST 2016
Big Money for Graduate Students!
From: "Helfrich, Sara" <helfrich at ohio.edu<mailto:helfrich at ohio.edu>>
Date: Friday, December 2, 2016 at 2:29 PM
To: "Helfrich, Sara" <helfrich at ohio.edu<mailto:helfrich at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Graduate College 2017-2018 Graduate Named Fellowships
Good afternoon -
You are receiving this email because you are a graduate chair; please forward this message to other faculty in your department and program. Please share with students as well.
The Ohio University Graduate College is soliciting nominations for the 2017-2018 Named Graduate Fellowships.Five fellowships, funded through the Graduate College, are available annually. Each award provides a fellowship of $15,000 plus a full tuition scholarship for fall and spring semesters.
* To be considered, the student must have a minimum cumulative graduate GPA of 3.0and be eligible to hold an Ohio University graduate appointment for the entire 2017-2018 academic year.
* Departments may nominate one student.
* Nomination packets must include:
* a signed nomination form,
* a project plan
* the student's abbreviated curriculum vitae,
* a copy of the student's latest DARS report,
* a letter of nomination from the student's primary advisor and two (2) letters of recommendation from other faculty members
* A full explanation of the eligibility and the nomination and material submission process, as well as the link to submit all materials, can be found at https://www.ohio.edu/graduate/fellowships.cfm
Ohio University Named Graduate Fellowships<https://www.ohio.edu/graduate/fellowships.cfm>
Each year, Ohio University Graduate College funds five Named Fellowships - The John Cady Graduate Fellowship The Donald Clippinger Graduate Fellowship
* Submissions will be reviewed by the Graduate Council Student Affairs and Fellowship Committee.
For full consideration, a representative from the department must submit the nomination packet by 5:00 pm on Friday, February 3, 2017. Submissions made directly from students will not be accepted.
Questions? Contact Sara Helfrich (helfrich at ohio.edu<mailto:helfrich at ohio.edu>)
Sara R. Helfrich, PhD
Associate Professor, Teacher Education
Literacy Program Coordinator & Faculty Fellow for Graduate Student Professional Development
Patton College of Education & Graduate College
Lindley Hall S128 & R-Tech 220C
Athens, OH 45701-2979
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Theaterfacultystaff