[Theaterfacultystaff] Ian Hinz, Tantrum Producing Director Candidate

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 29 19:33:13 EDT 2016

Reminder that our second candidate will be on campus next Wednesday and we have a lunch scheduled for Wednesday 12-1:15 in room 108. Come and meet Ian! So that we can get accurate numbers for food, please confirm that you will be there.
PD&T folks; if you have students working for Tantrum next week, please ask them to come and meet Ian but confirm with Drew that they are coming.