[Theaterfacultystaff] Summer Graduate Continuum Stipends

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 26 10:35:55 EDT 2016

Faculty,
If any graduate student wants to register for classes this summer, we need to know TODAY! Minimum 9 credits. This does not count Tantrum students who are already signed up for the necessary credit (or should be). We have 3 PD&T students on the list so far, but I want to make sure there are no stragglers. The Dean's office needs to know for the summer continuum scholarships.

Artistic Director/Head
Theater Division
Ohio University
740 593-4818, 917 301-5173(c)