[Theaterfacultystaff] RTV Card Swipe Access

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 25 14:30:46 EDT 2016

All,

Just a heads up that students will be purged from the card swipe database at the end of each semester. Any of you that need access or don't recall if you requested it, just send me an email titled RTV with your name and PID#. Faculty and Staff should remain in the system but any students requiring access will need to provide me with their name and PID so I can get them added to the list. I'm sending this to the students as well but wanted you all to be in the know.

Thank You!

Drew R. Surovjak

Administrative Associate

School of Dance, Film and Theater