[Theaterfacultystaff] Lunchbag Questionnaire Reminder

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 19 15:12:00 EDT 2016

Dearest Faculty/Staff,

Attached is a brief questionnaire regarding Lunchbag and its future. The intention is complete anonymity so there will be a file in the 307 lobby window that you can deposit your completed forms in. You also have the option to fill and email a digital copy to me which I will immediately print and put with the others. The deadline for this questionnaire is Wednesday, April 20th so that we can have the results to discuss at next week's Lunchbag.

Thank You! Your input is greatly appreciated.

Drew R. Surovjak

Administrative Associate

School of Dance, Film and Theater

Ohio University