[Theaterfacultystaff] Tantrum Producing Director Candidates

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 11 13:56:08 EDT 2016

Dear Faculty,

We have narrowed our list of Producing Director candidates to three for campus interviews. Those will be

April 18/19 Josh Coy

May 4/5 Ian Hinz

May 9/10 Robert Wildman

We'd like to schedule a faculty meet and greet lunch on April 18, May 4 and May 9, somewhere in the building depending on availability (hopefully 108, but that might be tricky). Could you each let Drew and I know if you are available then?

Program Heads; we'd also like to schedule a dinner with the program heads on the same day. Charles, Shelley, Dan Denhart, Dennis Delaney - are you available those same days for dinner? If you'd rather not do both, the dinner would be the better choice.

This is a good group of candidates. You will enjoy meeting and talking to all of them we think!

All the best,

Artistic Director/Head
Theater Division
Ohio University