[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Office 365 Clutter

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 8 14:19:58 EDT 2016

All,

Outlook has a feature called "Clutter". Some of us have had very important messages routed into this folder. For instance, when I discovered that Clutter had chosen to move 3,848 of my emails, I figured out how some major miscommunications this year had occurred. If you would like to turn this feature off:

Log into Catmail, Office 365 Outlook should open.

Go to the Settings Menu (gear in the upper right) and choose Options at the bottom of the list.

On the left choose the Mail menu to open the options and choose Clutter.

Uncheck the two options. Click Save above the title Clutter.

This should Fix the problem. There may be other ways to do this, but this is what worked for me.

Lowell