[Theaterfacultystaff] Reading on Monday

Delaney, Shelley delaneys at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 3 14:26:03 EDT 2016

Hi Matt:

Sorry I can’t be there. I’m on a film thesis committee, and I’m doing a table screen at 4:30 that day. I hope it goes fabulously.

Shelley

Shelley Delaney
Associate Professor
Head of Performance, Theater Division
Ohio University School of Dance, Film, and Theater
delaneys at ohio.edu<mailto:delaneys at ohio.edu>