[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Nominations Open for the 2016 Leadership Institute

Condee, William condee at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 1 10:31:07 EDT 2016

Dear Friends,

Michael participated in this, and I mentored for several years. It is led by OU alumna Barbara “Bobbi” Korner, dean of arts and architecture at Penn State. If you are at all considering a leadership role in your career, or wondering if you should, or would like to understand issues of leadership better, I urge you to consider this seriously. And I would argue that we mere faculty members can, and should be, leaders, even if we don’t have administrative titles.

Best,

Bill

William F. Condee
J. Richard Hamilton/Baker & Hostetler Professor of Humanities
Professor of Theater
School of Interdisciplinary Arts, Ohio University
31 S. Court St, #061