[Theaterfacultystaff] Acting Company Leadership Visit

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 30 17:10:27 EDT 2015

Dear Faculty,

Following up on the information we discussed at the last faculty meeting: The Acting Company leaders would like to schedule a visit to campus to meet with all of us and discuss the possibility for the Theater Division to serve as an anchor school in the second round of their consortium model. They are proposing to visit campus December 10th and 11th (the last two days of finals week) with the purpose of scheduling in depth discussions with the entire Division faculty. I've just come from a meeting with the Dean and Rachel Cornish and they both feel it's worth exploring.

Please let me know if you have a problem with this schedule. The meetings would not be mandatory, but I hope everyone would be willing to meet and discuss the prospect. I'd like to let them know on Monday. I've attached the written materials we've received from the Acting Company. These detail how the consortium model works.

Have a great, safe Halloween weekend!

Artistic Director/Head
Theater Division
Ohio University