[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: UCC Site Visit Delayed

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 28 18:57:04 EDT 2015

Dear Faculty,

I received one email in feedback pointing out that URTA recruiting would impact most of PD&T and Dennis in week 2 and 3, so I'm going to suggest to the UCC Chair that we schedule the site visit during week 7, the week of February 22. I am going to suggest Wednesday, February 24th and Thursday, February 25th. Speak now if you have any problems with this schedule.

Thank you,

Michael