[Theaterfacultystaff] Canon Copier in the Basement

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 28 09:55:03 EDT 2015

All,

The copier in the basement has run out of toner and I cannot find a back-up. One is on order and will arrive tomorrow but we will need to plan accordingly if larger print jobs need done today. Jennings House has told me we can use their copier and the Library is another option in a pinch. I apologize for any inconvenience and will have back-up cartridges in stock and inventoried to avoid this in the future.

Thank You!

Drew R. Surovjak

Administrative Associate

School of Dance, Film and Theater