[Theaterfacultystaff] Advising Evaluations

Crowe, Rani crower at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 27 10:23:43 EDT 2015

Dear faculty and staff,

Drew is in process to get his Class Climate permissions and training and set up an advising evaluation system.

Hopefully, he will have something set up by next week.  Alas, some of our students have priority registration and will be registering this week.

If you have advised a student, you may release their advising hold. We still need to make a valiant effort to  get as many advising evaluations back as possible, so once we have the evaluations system set up, please help us reach out to our students to urge/beg/ encourage them to fill out an evaluation.

Thanks,

Rani