[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Graduate Minority Recruiting Funds - Fall 2015 Call

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 21 08:00:23 EDT 2015

Theater Faculty,
For those of you recruiting graduate students this year for Fall 16, see attached..

Artistic Director/Head
Theater Division
Ohio University
740 593-4818 917, 301-5173(c)

From: "Koonce, David" <koonce at ohio.edu<mailto:koonce at ohio.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 12:25 PM
To: "Koonce, David" <koonce at ohio.edu<mailto:koonce at ohio.edu>>
Cc: "Poston, Lisa" <postonl at ohio.edu<mailto:postonl at ohio.edu>>, "Fossett, Renee" <fossett at ohio.edu<mailto:fossett at ohio.edu>>, "Shields, Joseph" <shieldj1 at ohio.edu<mailto:shieldj1 at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Graduate Minority Recruiting Funds - Fall 2015 Call

Graduate Chairs, Directors, Associate Deans and Staff,

Please find attached the new fall 2015 Call for Minority Recruitment Funding proposals.  In response to requests that we offer support during other times of the year, we are adding a fall cycle for the recruiting travel portions of the awards.  The spring call will continue and have the full set of recruiting options, as with previous years.

Sincerely,
David

Note: You are included on this email because the Graduate College has you listed as a contact for one or more graduate programs.  If you no longer serve in this role, please email me or Renee Fossett (fossett at ohio.edu<mailto:fossett at ohio.edu>) with information.