[Theaterfacultystaff] UCC Site Visit Delayed

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 20 10:05:43 EDT 2015

Dear Faculty,

For various reasons, it has been determined that we need to delay our UCC site visit until spring semester. As a reminder, we are using the NAST/URTA external reviewers' report as an external document, so our evaluators will be a committee available on campus. Please note that the regional accreditation of the University is still scheduled for Nov. 2-4. The UCC review is of the Theater Division only.

We need 2 consecutive days. I've looked at the calendar and would suggest week 2, 3 or 7 to avoid heavy overload around main stage production. Further, I would suggest a Tuesday/Wednesday (like our NAST site visit) or Wednesday/Thursday combination of days. Please let me know if you have a preference for any of these weeks or a reason that one of these weeks would be a bad idea and which of the day combinations are preferable.

Thanks very much!

Artistic Director/Head
Theater Division
Ohio University