[Theaterfacultystaff] Advising Evaluations

Crowe, Rani crower at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 14 10:45:41 EDT 2015

Hi theater faculty,

The DARs have arrived. Advising time is upon us.  We need to get advising evaluations. I think we dropped the ball this year. Drew is working on getting set up with Class Climate and figuring out the advising evaluations system that will work.

Please don't lift the advising holds until we have a system in place. We may have the students turn the evaluations into Drew before they can get their holds lifted.

More soon.

Rani