[Theaterfacultystaff] Film MFA seeking location

Crowe, Rani crower at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 8 18:19:49 EDT 2015

Hi everybody,

David Gaddis is trying to shoot his MFA thesis and is in need of locations. If you know of anyone who may be able or willing to help in any way please help me pass on his information. A house is a big ask and always intrusive. Anyone considering helping should know what they are getting into and have a discussion with David about shooting needs and ground rules.

But David is a great guy, and worth helping out. David Gaddis dg860211 at ohio.edu

Rani Crowe