[Theaterfacultystaff] Faculty Meeting Reminder, Acting Company Anchor Institution

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 6 09:49:59 EDT 2015

Dear Faculty,

We will talk about this briefly in our faculty meeting tomorrow. We have been approached by the Acting Company leadership to be one of the anchor schools in their next consortium. Please look over the attached and see what you think. Shelley and I have had two conversations with them and Rachel Cornish took part in the second conversation. It may seem a little crazy to consider in light of our Dublin/Tantrum plans, but we think it might dovetail into those plans nicely. Unless there is immediate strong objection, we will need to have a longer conversation than we have time for tomorrow.

See you tomorrow at noon in room 108!