[Theaterfacultystaff] Stage Managers to Chicago

Elynmarie Kazle emk2u at aol.com
Tue Oct 6 09:21:54 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

Next weekend most of our Stage Managers will travel to attend attend an all-day Symposium A View from the Wings Chicago, sponsored by the Stage Managers' Association and held at Steppenwolf Theatre.

We will be leaving on Friday morning and returning sometime on Sunday. In our absence, the Division stage management work will be covered by the Penelopiad Stage Management Team who has opening and performances that weekend.

In addition they will cover:
Much Ado Rehearsal Saturday:  Katie McLean
Play fest Callbacks: Kimiko DeMura assisted by Chris Johnson (and hopefully some more assistance from 5010, if required, Dennis?)

Students attending are:
Anna Kovacs
Julia Moncrief
Liann Nicholson
Samantha McClaim
Maria Condo

Thanks for your patience with the students we are leaving behind as we take advantage of this wonderful opportunity for our students to learn about Chicago theatre from the professional stage managers who live and work there.

Elynmarie Kazle
Stage Management Faculty

Elynmarie Kazle, Chair. Stage Managers' Association
Adjunct Faculty CoDFT Theater Division Ohio University
Production Manager, Akron School for the Arts
Sent from my iPad please forgive any odd spelling or formatting

Organizations don’t die because they provide no value; they die because they fail to provide enough value to enough people.