[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Professional Development for Academic Advisors at Ohio University

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 6 07:01:13 EDT 2015

In case you did not receive this directly....
Michael

From: Jenny Klein <noreply at qemailserver.com<mailto:noreply at qemailserver.com>> on behalf of Jenny Klein <noreply at qemailserver.com<mailto:noreply at qemailserver.com>>
Date: Monday, October 5, 2015 at 1:01 PM
To: Michael Lincoln <lincolnm at ohio.edu<mailto:lincolnm at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Professional Development for Academic Advisors at Ohio University

Dear Academic Advisor,

Academic Advisors are vital to student success.  In order to promote the continuous improvement of advising across campus, the Allen Student Advising Center will offer professional development opportunities that help advisors learn new information and make helpful connections.  In order to make sure we provide programs that meet your needs, we need your help.   Please click the link below and fill out this seven question survey to help us determine the kinds of information you would like and the delivery method you prefer.

Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey<https://ohio.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_DL=9KPomYHco5zfPXT_3RiZtrB7VfAHy8l_MLRP_d7qXszE5HISWis5&Q_CHL=email>

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
https://ohio.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_DL=9KPomYHco5zfPXT_3RiZtrB7VfAHy8l_MLRP_d7qXszE5HISWis5&Q_CHL=email

We look forward to supporting you in your advising efforts.

Sincerely,

Jenny Klein
Assistant Dean

Follow the link to opt out of future emails: