[Theaterfacultystaff] Lunchbag Notes

Middlebrooks, Romahd rm712015 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 5 11:35:27 EDT 2015

Lunchbag Announcement Reminder

Hello All,

Hoping everyone had a great weekend. Here's a reminder to be sure to send all Lunchbag Announcements to me by this Thursday, October 8th by 3:00pm, so that they are included in our email blast.

-Also,volunteers are needed to help with Experience the Arts Day, Monday, October 12. Signup sheets will be in the office. Maureen may also ask you to help. We need help at all times of the day doing a variety of activities. This may be a way to get service hours if you need them or possibly Learning Community Bonus Points. All those interested, should come to the office and speak with Rani.

Have a great week and Dream Big,

Shon