[Theaterfacultystaff] Fwd: Piper Perabo on the Syrian Refugee Crisis

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 2 18:10:04 EDT 2015

Thanks for sending, Bill. I'm so proud we call  Piper one of our own.
Michael

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Condee, William" <condee at ohio.edu<mailto:condee at ohio.edu>>
Date: October 2, 2015 at 6:03:01 PM EDT
To: "White, Kathy" <whitek at ohio.edu<mailto:whitek at ohio.edu>>, "Webster, Jeremy" <webstej1 at ohio.edu<mailto:webstej1 at ohio.edu>>, "Frith, Cary" <frith at ohio.edu<mailto:frith at ohio.edu>>, "Hodson, Jan" <hodsonj at ohio.edu<mailto:hodsonj at ohio.edu>>, "Lincoln, Michael" <lincolnm at ohio.edu<mailto:lincolnm at ohio.edu>>, "Cornish, Rachel" <cornishr at ohio.edu<mailto:cornishr at ohio.edu>>, "Kennedy-Dygas, Margaret" <kennedm1 at ohio.edu<mailto:kennedm1 at ohio.edu>>, "Masri Zada, Basil" <bm724911 at ohio.edu<mailto:bm724911 at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Piper Perabo on the Syrian Refugee Crisis

Dear Friends,

Please see below the link below that our former student, Piper Perabo, sent me, and asked me to share with others.

https://medium.com/inside-the-refugee-crisis/how-bad-would-things-have-to-get-626875718261

Sincerely yours,

William F. Condee
J. Richard Hamilton/Baker & Hostetler Professor of Humanities
Professor of Theater
School of Interdisciplinary Arts, Ohio University
31 S. Court St, #061

PS She also asked me to Facebook or retweet her message, but I don't know how to do that.