[Theaterfacultystaff] The Apu trilogy

Crowe, Rani crower at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 2 00:01:15 EDT 2015

Dear theater faculty,

This week the Athena is showing the first film of Satyajit Ray's Apu trilogy. If  you have never seen it, I cannot tell you how beautiful this trilogy is, but especially the first film and what a special event it is to get to see it in a theater. It is a beautiful film.

Rani

"On Thursday, we will be showing the first movie of the Apu Trilogy! PATHER PANCHALI (Song of the Little Road) is a movie by the famous Indian filmmaker Satyajit Ray and is a beautiful, humanist piece. This FREE event will be taking place this Thursday, October 8th at 7:00 PM!"

Sent using OWA for iPhone