[Theaterfacultystaff] Spring Class Permissions

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 1 14:47:17 EDT 2015

Dear Theater Faculty,

Please check your spring classes through the registrar's website to make sure the permissions tab ("Status", last tab on the page) is correct on your classes.

https://webapps.ohio.edu/classes/search.htm?selectedTerm=2016SPRING#

Yesterday Maureen discovered that nearly every one of our classes was listed as by permission only, which would have been a disaster at registration. Drew spent the good part of two days fixing the issue. Please double check that your classes are listed as Open or Permission. There are some sections that are shown as full on purpose, so that if other sections fill, those sections can be opened quickly. If you see anything incorrect, email Drew with the change that you need and copy Rani and I, please.

Thanks!
Michael

PS-
Drew will be here tomorrow, but he will not be in the office Monday and Tuesday of next week.