[Theaterfacultystaff] Fwd: I thought of you when i saw this announcement

Merri Biechler merri.biechler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:04:18 EDT 2015

TheaterDelta is coming to OU on November 2 and 3.  I realize Sarah
Helfrinch has reached out to the DOT, but I'd be happy to help connect us
to this very exciting visit!

Merri

*TheaterDelta* <http://theaterdelta.com>* is coming to perform at OU!*
Please join us for free interactive, informative presentations focused on
fostering good advisor-advisee relationships and research and academic
integrity. Feel free to come to one or both; light refreshments provided.

To learn more about TheaterDelta, go to http://theaterdelta.com

Monday, Nov. 2nd

5:15 – 6:45 pm in Glidden Recital Hall

*Pro-Action: An Interactive Theater performance exploring the graduate
student-faculty mentor relationship*

Topics include proactive communication, receiving critical feedback,
deadlines/time management, and accessibility/boundaries

Tuesday, Nov. 3rd

5:15 – 6:45 pm in Glidden Recital Hall

*Dilemmas: An Interactive Theater performance on research ethics and
integrity*

Topics include plagiarism, unauthorized collaboration, data fabrication,
and dealing with stress

RSVP to attend either of these performances by emailing Sara Helfrich at
helfrich at ohio.edu