[Theaterfacultystaff] Big News!

Wochna, Lorraine wochna at ohio.edu
Mon May 11 11:56:25 EDT 2015

Hi all,
Well, I for one, am VERY pleased; Barb, welcome to  Alden Library (almost).
But I am sorry you are losing Barb.
I am especially glad because Barbara has her ear to the ground in the world of Arts and that is a personal direction I would to see the library focus on more often.
I hope you know I am always promoting Division of Theater, Division of Film, COFA all around, promoting not just what you have to offer the community, but what we at Alden have to offer to you.  Having Barb in house won't hurt!

Barbara, you just better make sure you've figured out how to clone yourself by May 25th.
:)

lorraine