[Theaterfacultystaff] Big News!

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Mon May 11 11:27:59 EDT 2015

Faculty and Staff,

Please join me in thanking Barbara for an incredible job during times of great change in the Division. Hers are big shoes to fill. I can't imagine we will find anyone as generous and unflappable in the course of solving problems for dozens of people on a daily basis. I'm happy for Barbara and sad that after May 22, she won't be greeting us cheerfully each day of the week and managing the thousands of issues that come across her desk.

Associate Professor, Lighting Design
Artistic Director/Head, Theater Division
740 593-4818 (O) 917 301-5173 ©