[Theaterfacultystaff] Big News!

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Mon May 11 10:53:54 EDT 2015

Hello all,
I have some exciting news!!
On May 25th I will start a new job at Alden Library!!  I will be working in development, specifically for the library.
I am sad to be leaving Kantner Hall but feel like I have built a solid foundation for the next person to take over this desk.
If there is something that you want to make sure is covered, let me know and I will put it on the Administrative Assistant timeline (if it isn't already on there)!
Thanks St. L for the great opportunity, it has been an exciting eight years!!

Barbara Fiocchi
OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Theater Division