[Theaterfacultystaff] Foundation prizes for theatre professionals

Delaney, Shelley delaneys at ohio.edu
Sun May 10 21:37:19 EDT 2015

Looks like there is a five year residency minimum, so it’s likely only Lee would be a viable candidate. I’ll forward the info on to him, and keep this on the radar for Mbali in two years.

Thanks,

Shelley

Shelley Delaney
Associate Professor
Head of Performance, Theater Division
Ohio University School of Dance, Film, and Theater
delaneys at ohio.edu<mailto:delaneys at ohio.edu>