[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Foundation prizes for theatre professionals

Denhart, Daniel denhart at ohio.edu
Fri May 8 10:44:26 EDT 2015

These would be awesome candidate!
Dan

From: theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu [mailto:theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] On Behalf Of Lincoln, Michael
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2015 10:18 AM
To: Theater List Serv
Subject: [Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Foundation prizes for theatre professionals

Ideas? Lee Kinney? Mbali Guliwe?
$50,000 would be incredible to a young professional.
-Michael

From: Phuong Pham <phuong.pham at vilcek.org<mailto:phuong.pham at vilcek.org>>
Date: Friday, May 8, 2015 at 10:03 AM
To: Michael Lincoln <lincolnm at ohio.edu<mailto:lincolnm at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Foundation prizes for theatre professionals

Dear Michael,
Greetings from the Vilcek Foundation!  We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to raising awareness of immigrant contributions to American society.
I am writing to share that the Vilcek Foundation is seeking applicants for the 2016 Vilcek Prizes for Creative Promise in Theatre.  We are accepting applications from young, foreign-born theatre professionals age 38 and under from now through June 15, 2015.  Eligible applicants include playwright, director, actor, designer, book writer, composer, lyricist, and choreographer.  Three winners will be each awarded a $50,000 unrestricted cash prize and will be honored at an awards gala in the Spring of 2016.
I believe that there may be many potential candidates for the prizes among your network of colleagues, friends, students and alumni.  I hope that you will join us in sharing the call for applications with the faculty and staff at Ohio University.
Complete eligibility requirements and online application can be found on Vilcek.org<http://www.vilcek.org/prizes/creative-promise/arts.html>.  If you have any questions, please feel free to reach me at (212) 472-2500 or via email.
Best,
Phuong Pham
Program Officer
The Vilcek Foundation
167 E 73rd Street
New York, NY 10021
Tel 212.472.2500
Fax 212.472.4720
Vilcek.org<http://www.vilcek.org/> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/vilcekfoundation> | Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/vilcek> | Youtube<applewebdata://577169EC-97BE-4CAC-8122-0DFE08E1F8A9/www.youtube.com/vilcekfoundation>