[Theaterfacultystaff] Baby Wyatt Has Arrived Home!

Cornish, Matthew cornish at ohio.edu
Fri May 1 21:26:41 EDT 2015

Dear friends and colleagues,

Congratulations on the end of the year! I hope that everyone is grading outside these next few days.

Cassandra arrived back home with baby Wyatt this evening. She has meals for the next couple of nights taken care of, thanks to Michael and Elynmarie.  Since Wyatt took his sweet time in joining us, I pushed back the Meal dates by several days. Barbara is scheduled to take over a meal on Sunday, and then there are some open days. I know that any contributions would be very much appreciated. Here is the link to the site where you can enter your meal info: http://www.TakeThemAMeal.com/meals.php?t=IBOX2436<http://www.takethemameal.com/meals.php?t=IBOX2436>.

Thank you so much! Let me know if you have any questions.

Yours, Matt