[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Ohio Arts Council Individual Excellence Award Application Now Open!

Crowe, Rani crower at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 26 11:07:49 EDT 2015

OAC Individual Artist Grants for this year include

Choreography, Playwriting, Criticism, Fiction, Non-Fiction.

Surely, DFT, we have someone who may want to apply...

Rani Deighe Crowe
Assistant Director to the School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Ohio University
307C Kantner Hall
116 Putnam Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701
http://www.ohio.edu/finearts/dance-film-theater/

740-593-9355 office

"I am the sum total of all the choreographers I have ever worked with."
Chita Rivera

"There are two ways to do this play; with good wigs or with bad wigs."
Paula Vogel

"It is amazing and frightening how completely one's whole being becomes absorbed in the making of a play. It is almost as if you were frantically constructing another world while the world that you live in dissolves beneath your feet, and that your survival depends on completing this construction at least one second before the old habitation collapses."
Tennessee Williams