[Theaterfacultystaff] Improbable Theater at the Wex, free

Crowe, Rani crower at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 25 15:33:32 EDT 2015

https://wexarts.org/performing-arts/improbable-opening-skinner-s-box
Improbable: Opening Skinner's Box | Wexner Center for the Arts
The Wexner Center for the Arts is The Ohio State University's multidisciplinary, international laboratory for the exploration and advancement of contemporary art.
Read more...<https://wexarts.org/performing-arts/improbable-opening-skinner-s-box>

Rani Deighe Crowe
Assistant Director to the School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Ohio University
307C Kantner Hall
116 Putnam Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701
http://www.ohio.edu/finearts/dance-film-theater/

740-593-9355 office

"I am the sum total of all the choreographers I have ever worked with."
Chita Rivera

"There are two ways to do this play; with good wigs or with bad wigs."
Paula Vogel

"It is amazing and frightening how completely one's whole being becomes absorbed in the making of a play. It is almost as if you were frantically constructing another world while the world that you live in dissolves beneath your feet, and that your survival depends on completing this construction at least one second before the old habitation collapses."
Tennessee Williams